It is to the discretion of doctor whether a patient requires companion or not.
- Only one companion is allowed for each patient.
- The companion cannot stand by the patient during visit and medical care.
- The companion can help the patient to the extent permitted.
- The companion has to obey all the rules established by the hospital
- No companion is allowed in some clinics.
- One should always remember that each clinic may establish own companion policy along with these principal companion rules.