The Cardiology Department of the Medistate Hospital Istanbul offers healthcare services based on infrastructure including modern equipment and the professional physicians as well as coronary intensive care units.
In the Cardiology Department, diagnosis and treatment of following conditions are performed; heart attack, heart failure, coronary failure, heart and rhythm disorders, cardiac valve diseases, peripheral heart diseases, aortic diseases, hypertension, hypercholesterolemia and congenital heart diseases.
Cardiology outpatient clinic offers daily examination and control services afteran appointment isscheduled, while cardiologic tests and examinations required for cardiology are run in detail.
Cardiac Rehabilitation and Coronary Intensive Care Units offer healthcare service to patients requiring emergent treatment and follow-up.
ECHO, ECG and Effort Tests and examinations are performed at outpatient settings, whilethe laboratory also emerges based on invasive cardiology and electrophysiological studies (RF ablation/non-medication therapy of palpitation).
Services offered in the echocardiogram laboratory are as follows:
- Trans thoracic (superficial] echocardiographic examination,
- Trans esophageal echocardiography,
- Stress echocardiography,
- Contrast echocardiography,
- Effort test conducted on treadmill (exercise electrocardiography),
- Rhythm holter test,
- Blood pressure holter test.
Invasive Cardiology Services;
- Coronary angiography,
- Hemodynamic studies,
- Right - left cardiac catheterization,
- Balloon coronary angioplasty (PTCA),
- Intra coronary stent placement,
- Mitral and pulmonary balloon valvuloplasty,
- Percutaneous atrial septal defect repair,
- Alcohol septal ablation.
Services Provided with Electrophysiological Study;
- Placement of permanent pacemaker,
- ICD (implantable cardioverter defibrillator),
- RF ablation.